In order to register a limited company in Thailand you will need a minimum of three promotors and at least one of them must be a Thai national. When registered, the Thai shareholders must retain a 51% shareholding in the new company.
American nationals are afforded special privileges under the Amity Treaty. They do not require the usual 51% Thai shareholding, but it still requires the establishment of a Thai limited company before and making represention for American Treaty Company certification.
Also, foreign companies can set up branch, representative and regional offices and joint ventures.
We will assist you in guiding you through the process of incorporation and translate all the required documents into Thai (see our translations section). We will then make the required submissions to the Ministry of Commerce on your behalf. When your company is registered, the Revenue Department will issue the company with tax identity cards, and you will also need to set up a company bank account and apply for VAT registration (see accountancy services).
In summary, our services include:
- Registration of your company name;
- Registration of branch, representative and regional offices;
- Make application on change of directors, company address or issued capital;
- Make applications for special treatment by the Board of Investment for certain types of trade;
- Apply for all kinds of licenses, contracts and agreements;
- Provide assistance in opening company bank accounts.
- Closing or Cancellation company by law..
Office Hours: Mon. – Fri. (08:30 – 16:30) Tel. O2-661-7038/-9
Urgent! Call 089-890-7447 or 081-618-2028
in order to make an appointment on public holiday or Saturday and Sunday